A software publisher based at Bagneux (92), for more than 20 years, GEOCONCEPT has led the way in publishing geographical information systems, cartographic decision support and optimization software packages.
Our application areas: geo-optimization, geomarketing and mobility, and also transport, town planning, civil protection, defense and the environment...
As we grow, in France and internationally, we offer you real opportunities to harness your talent with cutting-edge software and sustainable solutions used by thousands of customers.
You may also send us an unsolicited application (CV + covering letter)
Position: Full time
Location: Shanghai, China
Occasional travels may be necessary in China and abroad.
The GEOCONCEPT Group is Europe’s leading Geographical Information System publisher and ranks among the key player in mapping and optimization application for businesses. By combining geographical information with optimization tools, the GEOCONCEPT Group invented geo-optimization, optimizing activities by intelligently integrating systems with geographical information. The benefit of geo-optimization applies to areas as varied as geo-marketing, geo-logistics, territory management and field service management.
- Managing projects of implementation and deployment of our solutions Opti-Time and Opti-Time for Salesforce for our customers or partners
- Animating workshops with technical and operational teams Modelling from customer data set
- Implementing our products and set the parameters to get the best gains
- Managing internal and external integrators
- Participating to pre-sales actions
Qualifications & Requirements:
You are an engineer, curious, autonomous, organized and the sense of customer service. 1 to 5 successful years of experience in a similar field makes you an ideal candidate. Ideally you master several of these areas:
- Technologies: architecture 3/tiers, BI
- IT languages and tools
- Business: scheduling, logistics, GIS, CRM
Excellent communication skills in Mandarin Chinese and English are required.
Your relationship, your organization, your professionalism and your investment will enable you to carry out your missions.
Editorial and reporting sense
Position: Full time
Location: Miami, USA
Starting date: ASAP
Occasional travels may be necessary in th US and abroad.
The GEOCONCEPT Group is Europe's leading Geographical Information System publisher and ranks among the key players in mapping and optimization application for businesses. By combining geographical information with optimization tools, the GEOCONCEPT Group invented geo-optimization, optimizing activities by intelligently integrating systems with geographic information. The benefit of geo-optimization applies to areas as varied as geo-marketing, geo-logistics, territory management, and field service management. As part of our growth on the US market, we are hiring our future local managers.
What you'll be doing:
A Pre-Sales Consultant possesses broad technical skills with in-depth knowledge of Business Intelligence, complex Data sources, and Routing and Scheduling technologies.
Pre-SCs are critical technical points of contact for all enterprise deals at Geoconcept and participate in data acquisition and transformation delivery, Consulting services and may provide oversight and technical checkpoints to enforce standards and quality of BI solutions.
Always on the lookout, SCs research new technologies, tools, and methodologies as they emerge that may be applicable.
Pre-SCs are also project managers and ensure timely and quality deliveries to our customers and provide sales consulting presales support contributing to the successful conversion of prospects to customers and engages customers to nurture repeat purchases.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include:
- Work with prospect’s data to deliver world-class product demonstrations
- Provide strategic presales support for sales activities including needs analysis, data review, product demonstrations, and other general sales support.
- Become an expert in the features, benefits, and application of Geoconcept’s products (Opti-Time / Opti-Time For SalesForce / TourSolver / Territory Manager)
- Drive all aspects of successful Proof of Concepts from requirements and design to training and delivery.
- Communicate via phone, email, face-to-face and web meetings with prospects assisting and guiding them through the evaluation and selection process.
- Communicate daily with sales staff regarding sales activities and strategies.
- Educate and train the sales force and partners on the features and use of Geoconcept products.
- Provide proactive support to customers and prospects
- Be the customer advocate and liaison for product management and development
- Support all strategic deals involving complex data, data sources and Routing Engine Web Services Integration.
- Provide support and skills on strategic proof of concepts.
- Backup the technical assistance staff as needed.
Who you are:
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Experienced. Five or more years’ experience in a Pre-Sales Engineer/ Pre-Sales Consulting role. Three or more years’ experience with Business Intelligence and Routing & Scheduling technologies. Fluent in English.
- Highly Technical. You have strong technical skills across various technologies & impeccable business acumen. Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, WebMapServices protocols,…
- A True Team Player. You’re the best at what you do, and you know how to work with your colleagues to get their best.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
- You are a Recruiter! Geoconcept hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring on board to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world.