Opti-Time Field Service 2021 is available
Out-of-hours management, e-visits, remote working, rescheduling from the field, personalized call procedures, GDPR protection, smart notifications, equipment scanning, augmented reality… all new features awaiting discovery in the 2021 version of Opti-Time Field Service. Very much focused on protecting assets and people in a context in which field calls are under severe strain, this new version aims to make life easier for mobile teams and help companies both adapt to the new field requirements and deploy their operational strategies efficiently.
Principal new features of Opti-Time Field Service 2021:
- New out-of-hours management (out-of-hours sectors, out-of-hours operational tracking platform);
- New features tailored to remote working by planners and resources (activity report, remote-call…);
- Sophisticated dashboard alert configuration;
- New optimization constraints (for managing overnight stays and appointments requiring several visits);
- Enhanced data and application security;
- Enhanced aid to familiarization (new interactive help guides, e-learning modules);
- Ergonomic improvements;
Numerous mobile application improvements:
- Rescheduling of an appointment from the field (requested appointment with “not before” date, optimized real-time appointment booking);
- Personalization of the appointment record for defining tasks to be performed and/or equipment to be taken;
- Improved scan management (fulfilment tracking, automatic alerts in the event of a package or item of equipment being forgotten, dynamic list updating, manual scan number capture…);
- Easier connection to third-party applications (e.g. augmented reality);
- Lead management (access to a list of prospect sites, appointment booking with a prospect site, creation of a new prospect site with location, addition of photos…);
- Search function for colleagues close to a site or prospect;
- Improved diary data display (personalization of timeslots to be displayed, location of breaks, icons for identifying calls requiring a scan and/or second call);
- Improved photograph management;
- Twin signature customer and operative;
- Numerous ergonomic improvements aiming to facilitate the user experience.
Territory Manager Summer 2021 is available!
This new version of Territory Management is about facilitating decision-making, improving user working comfort and enhancing the solution’s performance! Optimizing one’s organization and defining the ideal territorial segmentation has never been so easy and accessible. The most knowledgeable users will also be wowed by the numerous feature and ergonomic improvements, making Territory Manager Summer 2021 an all-in-one operational and strategic solution.
New features of the Summer 2021 version:
- Manipulating and interpreting table data for optimal decision-making;
- Making familiarization easier;
- Perform actions more quickly using keyboard shortcuts and the enhanced Search menu;
- Display sector barycenters, flows and labels on a polygon;
- Better map data legibility;
- Improve calculation and display performance;
- Testing Territory Manager.
Opti-Time for Salesforce Spring 2021 is available
Be it in the field or in the office, Opti-Time for Salesforce Spring 2021 endeavors to make the salesperson’s work easier: advanced features for instantly identifying the best appointment timeslot to offer one’s customer or prospect, new integrated guides for receiving assistance or not, autofill when inputting addresses… Performance analysis is also front and center of this new version with the provision of two automatic reports for monitoring KPI’s and better management of long-term activities.
New features of the Spring 2021 version:
- Improved real-time appointment booking;
- Automatic and personalizable reports for appointment tracking and performance analysis;
- New guides available to assist with familiarisation;
- Enhanced cartographic representation features;
- Ergonomic improvements.
Improving the traceability of parcels and equipment, taking account of weather forecasts in adapting route plans, providing the end customer with an improved experience, and many other ergonomic improvements are in the Spring 2021 Opti-Time TourSolver program.
Happy New Year 2021!
From the year 2020, we will remember the importance of taking care of ourselves, our family, our loved ones but also our planet.
Our good resolution for 2021? Act for the environment by your side!
In 2021, let's help the planet make a new breath. A responsible initiative to build the GEOCONCEPT forest together!
Plant your tree for free with the code GEOWORLD.
Opti-Time for Salesforce Winter 2021 is now available
Opti-Time for Salesforce Winter 2021 enriches your geographical experience at the core of your CRM: improvement of real-time appointment booking, seasonality now taken into account in geo-planning, enhanced search around, new optimization engine, digital adoption platform integration, harmonization of interfaces...
Access the release note
GEOCONCEPT Group recognized in Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management and 2020 Market Guide for Vehicle Routing and Scheduling
Once again this year, GEOCONCEPT is recognized by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management and in the Market Guide for Vehicle Routing and Scheduling