The success of your operations depends on your mastery of Geographic information.
Our GIS allows you to pilot your strategies and actions in the field.
Fire brigade, CODIS, authorities, emergency services... GIS and cartographic representation and optimization solutions allow risk forecasting, management of emergency calls...
Prefectures, National Police, gendarmerie... You need to know where the risk areas and sensitive points are within the territory in order to position your human assets, manage calls to the police...
To equip oneself with a GEOCONCEPT Geographic Information System is to give oneself the wherewithal to take the best decision at the right time.
From creating atlases to taking a call, via emergency call handling or on-board mapping, each stage of the crisis is accompanied for better coordination and optimal operator safety.
- Before the crisis, the 3Ps rule applies: Predict Prepare Prevent. The GIS familiarizes you with the territory, enabling you to identify areas at risk...
- During the crisis, it's about the operational management of the event. Faced with a crisis, demonstrating resilience and optimizing resources on the ground.
After the crisis it's about helping to get back to normal; experience feedback makes it possible to anticipate future risks and develop action plans.
The technology engine in the GEOCONCEPT GIS, G7, is at the heart of a comprehensive system of solutions aimed at security and defense organizations.
This system ensures complete integration with the organisations' information systems.
Geoconcept 7 engine is at the cutting edge of innovation: Windows 8 compatibility, interoperability, web services, mobile applications, touch mode, 3D and 4D, web publishing...
Geographic Information System
Reference software: creating, managing and analyzing geographical data
Discover the GEOCONCEPT Geographic Information System
Solution available as a standalone workstation and web version or as a web services: millions of addresses (batch geocoding), reverse geocoding, international geocoding.
Online map publishing
Online map publication and geographical applications creation solutions for sharing information.
This module makes it possible to define the redistricting of territory, to balance equipment and mobile forces location.
This module offers intuitive navigation in 3D scenes, processing of 3D models, creation of DTMs, display of longitudinal profiles, intervisibility...
GIS module and Simulation
Thanks to the HLA for Geoconcept module, GEOCONCEPT GIS is now affiliated with acknowledged tactical simulators.
Services and data
Mapping and data
GEOCONCEPT offers a comprehensive range of data: cartographical and road data, traffic speeds, specific transport characteristics, commercial data, company files, points of interest: hotels, restaurants, car parks…
Learn more about our cartographical data
To facilitate the rapid deployment of a solution, support it in everyday use and drive its development, a team of consulting engineers defines and supports your projects until they are fully integrated with the information system: analysis of the constraints and benefits of installing the solutions, pilots, skills transfer, technical assistance...
See our service offering
They use our solutions :
"GEOCONCEPT has brought together all the forces of the SDIS and put everybody in motion. Today, the operators in the field and the administrative staff are working in the same momentum, on the same mapping repository and get involved with belief in their mission".
The Departmental Service of Fire and Rescue of the Var
And also :
- BSPP (Fire Brigade of Paris), ENTENTE pour la forêt méditerranéenne - PÔNT, SDIS 06, SDIS 33, SDIS 44, SDIS 54, SDIS 73, SDIS 78, SDIS 83, SDIS 95, Fire Brigade of Sapporo (Japan), SDIS of Geneva…
- Army, AirForce, Switzerland Army, CAE Aviation, COSE, DGA, Direction du Renseignement Militaire, EADS, Special Forces, Thales, Aerosys…
- Department of the Interior, DDSP 83, DDSP 92, DDSP 93, Police Prefecture of Paris, Cabinet of Prime Minister, SGDSN…
- Prefectures : Hérault, Nord, Var, Ardennes…
- Ambulance : 19, 38, 61, 80, 90, 93, Martinique, Reunion…