CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is a broad term that covers concepts used by companies to manage their relationship with customers, notably technical solutions to improve communication with them.
These automated activities are:
- Presales processes and marketing (campaigns management with Enterprise Marketing Automation (EMA), prospective customers canvassing)
- Sales (canvassing management with SFA tools - Sales Forces Automation)
- Customer service : customer’s contact history management
- After-sales : customer support with call centers ensuring after-sales service and with technical support information on line.
GEOCONCEPT drives you further : we add a geographical aspect to your CRM, optimizing its functions thanks to geoptimization:
- Geomarketing to optimize your presales processes (network setting up, campaigns management...) and your customer relationship,
- GeoScheduling to optimize your sales forces, your after-sales service and your delivery to clients.